Collection and use of data
This policy applies to users of the services of ZRVCS, anywhere in the world, including users of the apps, websites, functions or other services of ZRVCS.
This policy describes how ZRVCS and its affiliates collect and use personal information to provide our services. This policy applies to all users of our apps, websites, functions or other services anywhere in the world. This policy applies mainly to:
- Customers: users who request a paint job or have it executed.
- Painters: users who offer painting work individually or through partner companies.
- Suppliers: users who offer products and services.
This policy also applies to individuals who provide ZRVCS data in connection with an application to use our services, or whose data otherwise receives ZRVCS in connection with its services. In the context of this policy, all persons to whom this policy applies are referred to as 'users'. The practices described in this policy are subject to applicable laws in the countries and regions where we operate. This means that in a specific country or region we only implement the practices outlined in this policy, as far as permitted under the laws of those countries / regions. Contact us if you have any questions about our practices in your country or region.
ZRVCS provides services to users in the BENELUX. If you use our services within BENELUX, ZRVCS HOLDING B.V. is the person responsible for the processing of your data.
If you live in the BENELUX or elsewhere, the controller is:
ZRVCS HOLDING B.V.
1046 BV. AMSTERDAM
Questions, comments and complaints about the data practices of ZRVCS can be sent to the data protection officer via email@example.com
- Data you provide to ZRVCS, for example while creating your ZRVCS account.
- Data generated during your use of our services, such as location, use and device data.
- Data from other sources, such as ZRVCS partners and external parties that use APIs from ZRVCS
The following information is collected by or on behalf of ZRVCS:
1. Data you provide
This can include the following information:
- User profile: We collect data when you create or update your ZRVCS account. Think of your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, place of residence, login name and password, address, payment or bank details (including related payment verification details), government identification numbers, photo of your home and signature. This also includes information about the insurance of painters. This also includes the preferences and settings you enable for your ZRVCS account.
- Information about background checks: We can collect data on antecedents investigations if you register for the use of the services of ZRVCS as a painter. This may include information about your references or statements about behavior (where permitted by law). This information can be collected on behalf of ZRVCS by a supplier.
- Demographic data: We can collect demographic data about you, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic information about you via external parties.
- User Content: We may collect data that you provide when you contact ZRVCS Customer Service, assess other users or compliment them, or otherwise contact ZRVCS.
The following information is collected by or on behalf of ZRVCS:
2. Data recorded during your use of our services
This can include the following information:
Depending on the ZRVCS services you use, your app settings and your device permissions, we may collect your exact or estimated location data as determined by data such as GPS, IP address and Wi-Fi.
- If you are a professional, ZRVCS collects location data from your device when the ZRVCS app is running in the foreground (the app is started and appears on the screen) or is running in the background (app started but is not displayed on the screen ).
- If you are a customer, ZRVCS can collect location data when the ZRVCS app is running in the foreground. The data is necessary to be able to make the correct estimate of your paint job.
- Customers can use the ZRVCS app without allowing ZRVCS to collect their location data. This may, however, affect the functions available in the ZRVCS app.
We collect transaction data relating to your use of our services, including the type of services you have requested or provided, your order details, your application address, the date and time the service was provided, the amount charged, the materials and hours used and the payment method. If someone uses your promotional code, we can also link your name to that person.
We collect information about your use of our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app functions or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, browser type, and the website or service of external parties that you used before using our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that generate and retain unique identifiers.
We may collect information about the devices you use to use our services, including hardware models, device IP addresses, operating systems and their versions, software, file names and file versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, identification codes, serial numbers, motion information from devices and information about mobile networks.
We enable users to communicate with each other and with ZRVCS via the apps, websites and other services of ZRVCS. We offer professionals and customers, for example in some countries the opportunity to call each other or send text messages without having to make their phone number known. To be able to provide this service, ZRVCS receives certain information about the calls or SMS messages, including the date and time of the call / message and the content of the communication. ZRVCS can also use this data for customer support (including solving disputes between users), for security purposes, for improving our products and services and for making analyzes.
3. Data from other sources
These can include:
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Users who provide your data in connection with induction programs.
- Users who request services for or on behalf of you.
- Users or others who provide data in connection with claims or disputes.
- ZRVCS business partners through which you create or use your ZRVCS account, such as payment providers, social media services, apps or websites using ZRVCS APIs or ZRVCS using the API (for example the integration of Google Streetview where we can display your property.
- Financial service providers (if you are a professional).
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
- ZRVCS can combine the data collected through these sources with other data that it owns.
ZRVCS collects and uses data to ensure reliable and user-friendly painting by a professional, and other products and services. We also use the data we collect:
- To improve the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer service
- For research and development
- To enable communication with or between users
- To offer promotions or competitions
- In connection with legal proceedings
ZRVCS does not sell or provide your personal data to third parties for direct marketing by third parties.
1. Safety and security
We use your information to ensure the security, security and integrity of our services and users. This includes, among other things:
- Screening professionals before they can use our services, and re-conduct these screenings on a regular basis, including by checking screening records (where permitted by law) to prevent the use of our services by insecure professionals.
- Use data from professionals' equipment to identify unsafe behavior, such as unsafe use of climbing and hoisting, use personal protective equipment, and increase awareness among professionals of such behavior.
- Use device, location, profile, usage and other data to prevent, detect and combat fraud and unsafe activities. In some countries, the processing of such data includes the identification of practices or patterns that indicate fraud or pose a risk to safety. This may also include data from external parties. In certain cases, such incidents can result in deactivation through an automated decision-making process. Users in the EU have the right to object to this form of processing;
- Use user reviews to encourage improvement by affected users and as a basis for deactivating users with a rating score below a certain minimum as required in their region. Calculation and deactivation can take place via an automated decision-making process. Users in the EU have the right to object to this form of processing;
2. Customer service
ZRVCS uses the collected data (including recordings of customer service calls after notifying you and with your permission) to provide support when you contact our customer service for purposes such as:
- Referring your questions to the right customer service representative
- Investigate and solve your problem
- Check and improve the answers / responses of our customer service
3. Research and development
We can use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. In this way we can improve and increase the safety and security of our services, develop new functions and products and facilitate insurance and financing solutions in connection with our services.
4. Communication between users
ZRVCS uses the collected data to enable communication between our users. For example, a painter can call a customer or send a message to confirm an appointment.
5. Communication from ZRVCS
ZRVCS can use the collected data to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, surveys, news, updates and events. ZRVCS may also use the data to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, to effect any related rewards and to provide relevant advertising and content about our services and those of our business partners. You can receive some of these communications based on your profile as a ZRVCS user. Users in the EU have the right to object to this form of processing;
6. Legal procedures and requirements
We may use the collected data to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of ZRVCS services, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law, and if required by regulatory authorities, government agencies and official investigations.
- The verification of users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determine the popularity of content
- Performing and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing traffic and trends on the sites, and gaining general insight into the online behavior and interests of the people who use our services
Certain products, services and functions of ZRVCS require that we share data with other users or that we do so on request. We may also share your information with affiliated companies, subsidiaries and business partners; this for legal purposes or in connection with claims or disputes.
ZRVCS can share the collected data:
1. With other users
- If you are a customer, we can, for example, share your name, telephone number and email address with the professional who inspects or paints your home arrival.
- If you are a craftsman, we can share information about you with our customers, including: your name and photo; average assessment score given by customers; and your contact details (depending on applicable legislation).
2. On your request
This includes sharing your data with:
- Others at your request. For example, at your request, we can offer your compliments about the professional.
- Business partners of ZRVCS. If, for example, you have requested a service through a partner or a promotional offer from an external party, ZRVCS may share your data with that third party. This includes, for example, other apps or websites that are integrated with our APIs, suppliers of cars or services, suppliers of an API or service with which we have an integration, and business partners with whom ZRVCS cooperates to offer a promotion, to organize a competition or to provide a special service.
3. With subsidiaries and affiliates of ZRVCS
We share data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to provide our services or process data on our behalf.
4. With providers of services or business partners of ZRVCS
ZRVCS may provide data to its suppliers, consultants, marketing partners, research bodies and other service providers or business partners. This refers to, among other things:
- Payment processors and mediators.
- Antecedents researchers (professionals only).
- Providers of cloud storage.
- Marketing partners and providers of marketing platforms.
- Providers of data analyzes.
- Research partners, including partners who carry out surveys or research projects together with or on behalf of ZRVCS.
- Suppliers that support ZRVCS in improving the security and security of its apps.
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers.
- Suppliers of materials.
- Insurance and financing partners.
- Pick-up points for materials.
5. For legal reasons or if there is a dispute
ZRVCS may share your information if we are of the opinion that this is required by applicable laws, regulations, exploitation agreement, legal process or government request, or where disclosure is appropriate where safety or similar matters are concerned. This includes sharing your data with right handshaving, government agencies, or other external parties where necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, our user agreements or other policies, the rights or property of ZRVCS or the rights, security and ownership. protect others, or if there is a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. This includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations about, any mergers, sales of assets, consolidations or reorganisations, financing or acquisitions of our company or part thereof by or with another company
6. With your permission
ZRVCS may share your information in a different way than described in this policy if we inform you about this and give you permission to do so.
ZRVCS saves user profiles and other data as long as you keep your ZRVCS account.
ZRVCS retains certain data, including transaction, location, use and other data, for seven years in connection with legal, tax, insurance and other requirements in the places where the company operates. Thereafter, ZRVCS removes or anonymises such data in accordance with applicable laws.
If you withdraw your consent to collect or use personal information for optional features, such as features that use your calendar or address book, ZRVCS will remove such personal information.
Users can submit a request for deletion of their accounts at any time. After such request, ZRVCS removes the data that the company is not required to maintain, and restricts access to or use of data that the company is required to maintain.
ZRVCS requires user profile data to provide its services and stores this information as long as you maintain your ZRVCS account.
ZRVCS retains certain data, including transaction, location, device and usage data, for at least seven years under legal, tax, insurance and other requirements in the places where the company operates. When such data is no longer required to provide the services of ZRVCS, provide customer service, improve user experience or for other operational purposes, ZRVCS undertakes steps to access or use such data for purposes other than compliance with these requirements, security and to prevent security, and prevention and detection of fraud.
You can request removal of your account at any time via the Privacy settings in the ZRVCS app or via the ZRVCS website
After such a request, ZRVCS removes the data that the company is not obliged to keep. Under certain circumstances, ZRVCS may not be able to delete your account, for example when there is open credit or an unsolved claim or dispute. After the issue that prevents removal is resolved, ZRVCS will delete your account as described above.
ZRVCS may also retain certain data if necessary for legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and user safety. For example, if ZRVCS closes a user's account for unsafe behavior or security incidents, ZRVCS may retain certain data about that account to prevent that user from opening a new ZRVCS account in the future.
From 25 May 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation ('AVG') of the EU.
This section provides an overview of the foundations of ZRVCS for the processing of personal data under the AVG and the rights of users in the EU with regard to the processing of personal data by ZRVCS.
From 25 May 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the European Union is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). This section contains information on the rights of users in the EU and the responsibilities of ZRVCS in the context of this regulation.
1. User rights in the EU
If you are a ZRVCS user in the EU, you have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data by ZRVCS.
a. Explanation about and copies of your data
You have the right to request an explanation about the data that ZRVCS owns about you and how ZRVCS uses it. You also have the right to receive a copy of the data that ZRVCS collects about you if it is collected after you have given permission for it, or because ZRVCS needs it to provide you with the services you request.
If ZRVCS owns data that you believe is incorrect, you have the right to request correction of your data. See the "Explanation, copies and correction" section below for more information about correction, or request for correction, of your data.
Users can submit a request for deletion of their accounts at any time. Users can submit a request for deletion via the Privacy settings menu in the ZRVCS app or via the ZRVCS website. We may retain certain information about you if required by law and for legitimate business purposes as permitted by law. See the "Data retention and deletion" section above for more information on the storage and disposal practices of ZRVCS.
d. Objections and complaints
Users in the EU have the right to object to the processing of personal data by ZRVCS, including for marketing purposes based on profiling and / or automated decision-making. ZRVCS may continue to process your data in spite of your objection, to the extent permitted by the GDPR. Users in the EU also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority about the processing of their personal data by ZRVCS. The contact details are:
Authority Personal Data
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ THE HAGUE
(+31) - (0)70 - 888 85 00
You can also submit questions, comments or complaints to the data protection officer of ZRVCS.
2. Legal grounds for processing
In the framework of the AVG, companies that process the personal data of users in the EU must do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. As described below, ZRVCS processes the data of users in the EU on the basis of one or more of the legal grounds indicated in the AVG:
a. The processing is necessary to deliver the services and functions that you request
ZRVCS must collect and use certain data to provide its services. This includes:
- Data about your user profile needed to create and manage your account, including verification of your identity, to allow communication with you about your paint job, orders and accounts, and to allow you to make payments or sales to make.
- Information about background checks that are needed to allow professionals to provide services via the ZRVCS app.
- Information about the location of professionals who are required to match professionals with customers.
- Transaction data to be generated and tracked in connection with your use of the services of ZRVCS.
- Usage data necessary to manage, optimize and improve the services of ZRVCS, among other things to determine (sometimes in combination with other data) bonuses, matching customers and professionals, and the costs of painting and the turnover of professionals to calculate.
Collection and use of this data is a requirement for the use of ZRVCS apps.
b. The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of our users or of others
- ZRVCS may process personal data and release data to the police if there is a threat to the safety of users or of others.
c. The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of ZRVCS
ZRVCS collects and uses personal data to the extent necessary for its legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using data:
- To ensure and improve the safety of our users. For example, we collect data from background checks (where permitted by law) to prevent unsafe users from providing services through our apps. We also use personal data to prevent users who display or show inappropriate or dangerous behavior from using our services. We do this, among other things, by storing data from excluded users and thus preventing their use of ZRVCS apps. We also use data to prevent customers and professionals from being matched with a higher risk of problems (for example because other users have previously filed complaints about them).
- To prevent, detect and combat fraud related to the use of our services. For example, ZRVCS uses data from user profiles and location, device and usage data to identify and prevent circumstances in which users attempt to deceive ZRVCS or other users.
- To inform the police of criminal activities or threats to public security.
- To provide customer support.
- To optimize our services and to develop new services. This includes, among other things, recommending (new) functions, improving the customer experience, improving prices and matching customers and professionals.
- For research and analysis purposes. This includes analyzing usage trends to improve the user experience and to improve the safety and security of our services.
- For direct marketing purposes. This includes analyzing data to identify trends and align marketing messages with user needs.
- To ensure compliance with the ZRVCS Terms of Service.
d. This processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of other persons or parties
ZRVCS collects and uses personal data to the extent necessary to serve the interests of other persons or the general public. This includes data sharing related to legal or insurance claims to protect the rights and security of others.
ZRVCS may also process personal data if necessary to serve a substantial social interest on the basis of the applicable legislation.
e. The processing is necessary so that ZRVCS can meet its legal obligations
ZRVCS is subject to legal requirements in the jurisdictions where the company operates and where the collection, processing, disclosure and storage of your personal data is required. For example, ZRVCS must comply with laws and regulations in many cities and countries, requiring the company to collect and retain data about your painting job, to keep such data for a longer period of time and to provide copies of such data to government and other agencies. ZRVCS uses your information to comply with such legislation insofar it applies to your use of the ZRVCS apps.
ZRVCS may also share data with the police or after request from external parties following legal procedures.
ZRVCS may collect and use your information after you have given your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to use any services or functions that require the collection or use of data that we have collected or used on the basis of permission.
ZRVCS is subject to consent regarding collection or use of data necessary to improve the user experience, to enable optional services or functions or to communicate with you. If you are a user in the EU, the following forms of data collection are applied based on your consent.
- Location data (professionals)
- Share live location (professionals)
- Notifications: Account and painter updates
- Notifications: Discounts and news
- Address book / contacts
See the "Choice and transparency" section below for more information on these types of data collection and use, how to sign up or unsubscribe, and the effect of unsubscribing on your use of the ZRVCS apps. ZRVCS may also collect personal data from you via voluntary surveys. Your responses to such surveys will be collected on the basis of consent and will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
Choice and transparency
ZRVCS offers you tools to view and manage the data that the company collects, including through:
- privacy settings in the app
- device permissions
- review pages in the app
- unsubscribes for marketing
You can also ask ZRVCS for explanations, copies or correction of your data.
A. Privacy settings
Through the Privacy settings menu in the ZRVCS consumer app, users can set and update their location, contact sharing preferences, and preferences for receiving ZRVCS notifications on their mobile device. The following describes these settings, and describes how to set or change them and the effect of disabling them.
ZRVCS uses the location services of the customer's device to ensure a safe, reliable painting job. On the basis of location data, we can improve our services, including safety at work, who works where and and customer support. You can enable or disable the collection of location information from customers at any time via the Privacy settings menu in the ZRVCS app or via the settings on your mobile device. Disabling the location services on your device may affect your use of the ZRVCS app.
Notifications: Account and ride updates
ZRVCS sends users notifications about status and updates about your account. These notifications are a required part of the use of the ZRVCS app and can not be disabled. However, you can select the method on which you want to receive these notifications via the Privacy settings menu in the ZRVCS app.
Notifications: Discounts and news
You can allow ZRVCS to send you push notifications about discounts and news from ZRVCS. You can enable or disable these notifications at any time via the Privacy settings menu in the ZRVCS app.
B. Device permits
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have certain types of device data that apps can not use without your permission. These platforms have different systems to obtain your permission. On the iOS platform, you receive a warning when the ZRVCS app for the first time asks for permission to access certain types of data, after which you can or can not give that permission. With Android devices, you will be notified of the permissions requested by the ZRVCS app before using the app for the first time. When you subsequently use the ZRVCS app, you indicate that you give these permissions.
C. Find assessments
After each ride, customers can assess fall people and provide feedback on how the job went. Professionals are held responsible for their own behavior through this assessment system. In this way a respectful, safe environment is created for both professionals and customers
D. Explanation, copies and correction
You can request ZRVCS:
provide a detailed explanation of the data that ZRVCS has collected about you and how ZRVCS uses this data;
provide you with a copy of the data that ZRVCS has collected about you;
to correct any inaccurate data collected by ZRVCS about you.
You can also edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your account via the Settings menu in the ZRVCS apps. In the ZRVCS apps you can also view the history of your jobs, orders and warranty certificates. to look up.
E. Reporting for marketing
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from ZRVCS. You can also opt out of receiving e-mails and other messages from ZRVCS by following the instructions in these messages. Please note that if you unsubscribe, we may still send non-promotional messages, such as payment receipts for your trips or information about your account.
Updates in this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If you use our services after such an update, you agree to the updated policy.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will inform you about these changes via the ZRVCS apps or other means, such as e-mail. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by our use of our services you agree to our updates to this policy after such notice.